The new sessions and timetable for Spring 2014 is now active!
General Facility opening times:
Monday – Friday, 6:30am – 9:00am and 5:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday, 6:30am – 2:00pm
Casual admission is $25AUD per day, which includes one class attendance.
For members and session attendance:
You can book sessions and view the timetable here:
We do ask, that athletes try to register for a class ahead of time, to allow coaches to organise themselves properly for you.
If you don’t book, you can and should still attend. This has always and will always be the case.
If you do book, and you’re the only one prior to the booking lock out time the following protocol applies:
- The coach will check with me as to what to do.
- The coach will then contact the athlete to advise them of the outcome of that decision.
- IF the class is indeed cancelled, the athlete is not left alone. They will be offered a programme, and given any pre-support they require. The default response is however… run it with 1.
- Other coaches are advised, and they will tend to you, with coaching support, and eyes on.
- This may mean you are left to train, and you will be ‘dropped in on’ periodically throughout the class, or a coach will observe and support you directly and make sure you have what you need.
– You will be offered the option to either, not attend, attend with support from another coach as they are available, or you may upgrade the lesson to be a focussed 1:1. The upgrade cost may be paid in situ, or charged to your account. This rate is $30.
– If you upgrade the session to a 1:1. The coach WILL support you as an individual during the period of training, and you’ll receive undivided attention. It is the specificity that you are paying for.